Data Visualisation Evangelist
What does it take?
You are a data addict and a confident presenter who loves to inspire and to introduce data visualisation best-practices to prospects, customers and our colleagues. You enjoy working on a variety of tasks & projects for our focus clients. You will use cutting edge and innovative technologies, follow the latest trends in analytics, introduce them to co-workers & customers and find the gems in customer data.
- Introduce junior co-workers in data visualisation best-practices
- Build solutions that drive business and are actionable & impactful
- Explore new technologies and figure out how to use them best.
- Lead multiple projects with many moving gears
- Participate in pre-sales activities, join us on events as a speaker, ...
- Set high standards for your team and yourself.
- Organize a yearly dataviz hackathon.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent by experience.
- 5-10 year analytics experience.
- Experience in at least one of the leading Data Visualisation solutions (Tableau, Qlikview/Qlik Sense, Power BI, SAC etc.).
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thoughts.
- Confident and convincing presenter with a social media mindset & presence.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Motivated to educate your co-workers and quickly adopt to new tools and technologies.
We build People. And then People build the Business.
This is exactly what Epic Data seeks to do: help people grow & assist companies in find creative, high quality, profitable ways to make the most of potential of new analytics technologies. Our approach enables companies to get the most out of existing investments while also deriving competitive advantage from new technological opportunities.
In-depth specific knowledge is obtained by carrying out proof-of-concept projects in close cooperation with customers. We stand side-by-side with the customer for the necessary change management in dialogue with the ‘business’ as well as during the well-oiled roll-out of the follow-up projects in collaboration with the company’s own IT department.
We see it as a welcome challenge to elevate our employees and to work with our customers to transform knowledge and expertise into strategic solutions.