Hi, I am Benjamin, I take total Care of Your analytics environment
I am active in the TotalCare part of EpicData. What exactly does this mean? Well, I help customers with questions about their data systems and look for solutions, but of course it doesn't stop there. I also monitor the systems so that everything continues to run smoothly. This allows our customers to continue working without worries and go to sleep every night with a peace of mind, knowing that someone is watching over their systems. In addition to monitoring and providing solutions, I also provide feedback. What are the "best practices" and how can we apply this (together) in their environment.
Every customer/project is different. This means that I often do research to find where things go wrong. This allows me to look for a solution for the customer in a much more targeted way. As you have already heard "Google is your best friend" and that is right on the money in this job. Fortunately, in addition to Google, there are also enthusiastic colleagues with (a lot of) experience, where you can always go for feedback or extra information.
The diversity in our customer portfolio also means that not a single day looks the same at my job. One day you're doing research and testing on our specially designed test systems, the next you're doing a migration for a customer. In short, you will never get bored ;). EpicData feels like a 'data' family, where you feel perfectly at home. At one of our many events you also get to know everyone better and many ideas are exchanged.
Are you also someone who likes to solve (major) issues, and who wants to test the latest gadgets in the data world? Then you can always contact me for a short conversation and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
DRIVERS (THIS IS US)
- Team work, support amongst colleagues when stuck on a project
- Get to the bottom of a problem and find the solution
- The huge variety of themes & clients that need to be explored
- The positive feedback I get after finding a solution Continuous learning
TURNOFFS (THIS ISN'T US)
- Waiting for a long time for feedback on solutions that were supposedly 'urgent'
- I wouldn't feel good if you were just a number in an organization
- Providing a solution that the customer does nothing with